Microchip for diagnosticsRelease of microchips for diagnostics - 2016.
The diagnostics is based on detection of diagnoses significant natural and adaptive antibodies and their combinations (signatures).
- breast cancer
- lung cancers
- ovarian cancer
- colorectal cancer
- autoimmune syndromes
- TORCH and other infections
Number of other antibodies are revealed, including:
- Blood group antibodies against АВН, Lewis, FS, RhD antigens
- xeno-antibodies aGal (Galili) and HD (Hanganutsu-Diecher)
- PEG and hyaluronate
The microchip parameters
- 25 х 75 mm size.
- time needed for typical analysis is ~3 hr.
- About 400 glycans, 200 bacterial polysaccharides, peptides, proteins are immobilized, all in 6 replicates.
- specific IgG and IgM are measured separately.
- Storage time - 1 year at +4oC
- Mathematical algorithm used for search of diagnostic signatures is presented .